Thursday, January 24, 2013

Victoria...Come...Mama...

As the line spoke by Lily when she woke her sister to meet "mama" in the scene of the latest movie MAMA



Just watched the film last week. Very entertaining. For me rather than a "horror film", this is more like a "sad movie".

In my lifetime, I never watched a horror film in the cinema,I rather wait for the film to come out in DVD or on the television.

But once I saw the trailer on Youtube, I was compelled to watch it on the big screen and with big name like Guillermo del Toro, the creator of Pan's Labyrinth involved in it,I just have to see it.And undeniably I completely didn't regret it.

Not touching the actual plot and going 'technical' on it, the movie gave a view on mother's love and instinct that crosses boundaries even DEATH and would do anything to keep it that way.

Overall I really like the film and somehow it touches me (since I haven't felt sentimental for a movie for such a long time) and gave a sense of sadness and sorrow for the moment.

This is the trailer to the movie



And here is the 2008 short film that inspired the movie directed by the same director of the film;Andres Muschietti



2 comments:

thanida said...

great blogs, I was very impressed about it,
ufabet

dokdok said...

เลเซอร์หน้าใส เป็นอีกหนึ่งของใหม่ทางความสวยที่ช่วยฟื้นฟูผิวหนังที่แห้งแข็ง บริเวณใบหน้าหมองคล้ำให้กลับมาผ่องใสมองเบิกบานใจ ผ่องใสภายในเวลาอันรวดเร็วทันใจ นับว่าเป็นทางลัดความสวยที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมสูง ช่วยเลี้ยงดูผิวให้ขาวกระจ่างขาวใส จากการลดลางเลือนริ้วรอยจุดด่างดำได้อย่างมีคุณภาพ

เลเซอร์หน้าใส
เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
เลเซอร์รอยสิว