Monday, July 21, 2008

new discovery

WOW...learn something new today.

Well fyi ,today was the first time I went to Lowyat DIrecTlY from UPM.Yeah yeah I know for some of you that was not a big deal BUT it is for me.I went with one of my two friend I told you earlier(refer previous post)

Well that day started with a pretty uNLuCky collision with the bus driver.Man I can't believe that guy.He suddenly scold us for riding his bus.Well actually there was 2 bus coming to the busstop and we decided to hitch a ride the second one(in other word that guy's bus).Plus he comment us for not wearing our matric card.Dude we had our m.card.We just don't show it.That's all.He don't have to get uptight about it.SHEESH :P.

Anyway lets leave that matter aside,I had pretty much fun today.Well we started by going to Lowyat to buy a notebook DDR2 ram worth 2 gig.Then we went to Times Square to watch a new Batman movie,The Dark Knight.Man that movie was the BOMB.Heath Leadger(may god rest his soul) played his part as The Joker so well that it feels like he give a new definition to the character.I had never knew The Joker from that prespective.

I also bought a new black jacket at KL Sentral.The price for me was pretty reasonable which is about RM70..It has 2,3 pocket with steel zipper.It does looked a little like the Ghostrider's jacket.I can't wait to try it on when that time comes.

This trip really taught me a lot of new stuff.I really can't wait for another trip next time ;D

1 comment:

encik BANGLA said...

yeah...u wore that jacket when we shoot the 'graffiti boy' n thanx for lending it to me when i become the mc for the nite...huhu...

p/s:sori i didnt wash it b4 return it