Saturday, July 26, 2008

finally its over

Thank god everything is finally over.Fyi,this week i was preety busy myself since my college decided to do their own activity called pegage V.It is like a relationship-closeness function between junior & senior and was divided to 4 'kampung @ village.

Anyway I was involved in one of its activity which is a multimedia presentation for our 'kampung'.In other word,I was involved in the making one of the actor in there.We started shooting at 2.00a.m. and ended it at 5.00a.m.Man,that was 1 hectic day.I barely got any sleep.But I think it was worth it.

Since we had to send a copy of it the next day,we had to edit it that afternoon and send it the evenig before the competition.

At last,the night of the competition arrived.It seems all the other 'kampung have their own unique storylines and effects for their presentation.

During our 'kampung' turn,it seems a lot of people doesn't recognize me in the movie.GOOD,since I don't want to attract to many attention towards myself.It would be little bothersome to me.

It looks like the function won't end until this sunday.Gotta to endure it.GAnbatte!!!!!!!(work hard).

p/s - my parents came back home last Friday.Thank god everything went wel ;-D

1 comment:

encik BANGLA said...

there goes our 'pemuzik jalanan'!!!
thanx to all 4 helping me out in 'graffiti boy'...huhu...