Thursday, July 31, 2008

hate it

Yesterday was I think a BORING dinner.Dah!who wouldn't if you go out with them.Fyi,tonight I went dinner with 2 of my friends and 2 of THEIR friends.Don't know how that happen(well actually my friend invited me so can't say no to that).
Firstly they went to the carnival that was held near our college.There,they met one of their friend .HAHA the funny things was apparently she knew every single one of them EXCEPT me.Well I don't blame her for not knowing me(I also don't know her) but I really hate the atmosphere at that time.It's like being force to stay at the place that you DON'T belong.Ergh,it's suffocating me.
AND the dinner,they kept talking within themselves.I don't know what to talk about to them.It's no difference with eating by yourselves you know.Huh...
oh well gotta to live through it anyway.

No comments: