Saturday, July 19, 2008

panic night

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight was 1 of many stressful nights of my life.you know why?That is because I went to dinner with 2 of my friends which is literally FROM 2 DIFFERENT WORLD.It's like a nerd and a goth going to the same place TOGETHER if you know what I mean.It happen so suddenly.

UnCOmPATiBLiTLITy = 99.9%

Anyway,back to my 'story',It was preety tense in the dining table.Both of them DO NOT talk to each other.It's not like they are fighting but rather they do not have anything to talk to each other.As for me I was freak out.FYI,when I tend to talk to one of them,I somehow switch my personality.Example,when I talk to a nerd I  became one.You get the picture right?

In the end,everything went well.But damn,I really wish not to go through the same 'uncomfortable experience 'ever again.......

No comments: