Wednesday, October 15, 2008

group outing

Hu.......It's been a long time since I OUT from my uni,went out for a while & release the tense in me.

So last weekend I went out with my coursemate(some of them) and do stuffs like EATING LuNch,KARA-Ok,and BOWLIng.

EATING LunCH
we ate at Mc'Donald inside the shopping complex.It was QUITE '--'FUN'--' actually.Learning about each other, you know stuff like that

O forgot to tell you we went out in MIxEd group aka boys + girls .
So.....
Right you get the pic huhu

Kara-Ok
Ugh.....
Just discover something new about myself...
I'M NOT A SINGING MATERIAL : (
But whoa!
that guy & his girl WERE AWESOME
they were made for each other
hehe

BoWLIng
ENTERTAiNIng
But man,got to practice more
I SUCKS

3 comments:

encik BANGLA said...

ahakz...

dunkers said...

training byk lg pikioq...hehe

eM. said...

apelah korang..ingatkan ikut kiteorg tuwon kl..
bisa cucuk bintang...