Friday, May 28, 2010

star


"Why is the star shine so brightly even if it is far, far away from us?..."

Well....sorta like that.I've started to see "fireworks" on my head.I've just finished watching Korean drama "You're Beautiful", and IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
I haven't watched ever since I last watched "1st Shop of Coffee Prince".

The synopsis can be read here.

The plot was interesting with all the actors carried their roles perfectly (Park Shin-hye, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yong Hwa).

BUT the best things about it are THE OST:SONGS in it.

ALL the songs are beautiful with each actor sang according to the emotions of the drama.
(Hehe I've got both the OST and man,I practically listened to them ALL THE TIME :P).

THIS IS REALLY FOR HARDCORE KOREAN DRAMA FANS AND I GUARANTEED YOU WILL NOT REGRETTED IT :D

Here's the trailer



Enjoy! ( I know I did hehe)

No comments: