Saturday, August 9, 2008

appearance can be deceiving

Just went out to buy lunch this morning(since everyone has eaten their lunch,I had to bought and ate it back at the room).While I was server around to see what kind of food should I bought,I saw her.Luckily ,she didn't noticed me hahahaFyi,she was in the same course with me last semester and I haven't seen her this sem until now.Anyway that's not the point,the point is she looks DIFFERENT.Not physically but the way she dReSSed.Wow completely different from last time.I guess that's the real her.You know,I think people tend to have a different side in them.Whether it is good or bad,it's not up to us to judge.Heck even me has a different side within me and I don't care what people think of it as long it does not go opposite with my belief.

1 comment:

encik BANGLA said...

sape ni beb??bgtw la sket sape??