Sunday, August 17, 2008

sorrowfull evening

hahaha.....Guess that doesn't sound right huh...Just got the news a while ago.It seems that my grandfather from my father side pass away yesterday.....My father called and told me that all the burial ceremony has finished this evening.He also told me to say pray aka''berdoa' alot to him and may ALLAH rest his soul.....You asked me what I feel?...hmmm.....I don't know how to describe it....It felt weird....this is the first time I faced death from my relatives in MY ENTIRE LIFE....wonder if these feelings are called SADNESS....You asked me if I cried?....At first tears doesn't come down.......hahaha here it come.....wow a lot of them...oh guess I haven't told you right...Well my grandfather was ill for a very long time ago and I think it was a matter of time before he 'go'..........ugh my chest felt tight....Didn't called my family(mother sisters and brother) yet.....Tonight I will.......................

No comments: